We apologize for any mix-up involving the incorrect contents of your shipment. If you believe you have received the wrong product, received a mislabeled product, or are missing products, please complete a return request and include photos of the items you feel are wrong. In the event Sjolie White Label has shipped you the wrong product or incorrect labels, we will supply a return label for the items to ship back to our facility so we may make it right.
Missing product will be investigated before initiating a resolution. Sjolie White Label will review your scanned package weight, compare a mock-up of an identical order, and review the delivery details to come to a decision. Weights listed on the couriers tracking page is the weighed-in package size; if a scanned weight is less than a mock-up package, we are able to offer store credit or replacement of the items, Sjolie White Label will not replace missing claims if the package indicates an accurate shipping weight upon receiving.
If your courier tracking number status shows as “delivered,” the package has been physically scanned and left on the doorstep, place of business, or with a resident of the address. Couriers are unable to update a package’s status to delivered without an endpoint of delivery, GPS, and scanning the box.
Before contacting SWL, please complete the initial steps of locating your package(s):
- Check surrounding areas of the property; if a driver feels your package is at risk, they will often hide the parcels in a secure location on the premises making it difficult for you to spot at a glance.
- If you have a community mailbox; check for a Key in your box that might lead to opening a larger dropbox storing your package.
- Check with employees, complex management, or other household members to ensure they’ve not accepted the package and placed it out of sight or mistaken it for their own. This is the most common occurrence for lost packages.
- Contact the building manager to see if the package has been delivered to the central office instead of a specific unit or appt number. Drivers often find themselves in a hurry or have difficulty locating a specific unit # and find it easiest to leave packages at a central office.
- Confirm neighboring homes or businesses have not received the package(s) by mistake.
- Contact the Courier at the General Support Line, to collect additional information regarding the delivery. The courier can provide the exact time and GPS coordinates of the delivery and supply you with a signed name if the package was left to a resident.
If you are unable to locate your package after further investigation, we may need to assume your package was stolen from your location and therefore is not the responsibility of Sjolie White Label to replace or refund this order. Just like if someone steals any other property you might own, the manufacturer is not liable for this theft that took place. If your package has been taken, immediately file a claim with the courier. We recommend doing so via the FedEx website or by phone. You will be provided with a claim number to access updates regarding your shipment claim. Sjolie White Label is not responsible for replacements or refunds of lost or missing packages.
We apologize your packages arrived damaged as we do our best to secure your parcel contents with packing peanuts, paper, and foam when they leave our facility. First, we ask you to complete our refund request and include photos of the damaged items so we can assess the order and approve/deny the request.
If qualified, we can provide a return label for the damaged items for replacement or offer a discounted store credit to apply to your next purchase while you salvage the items received. Damaged parcels will be assessed case by case. Due to the nature of White Label ordering, types of damage that qualify for refund or replacement vary. The type of damage, the severity of the damage, and packaging status will be evaluated by management and quality control to determine a resolution.
Sjolie White Label is not responsible for the replacement of products with label damage due to water or leaked products. We are happy to mail out additional labels to be applied as needed at the request and cost of the client. If you are concerned with damage to your shipments or would like extra coverage to ensure the resolution of shipments that may not be covered by Sjolie White Label, we encourage investing in Order Insurance with each purchase. Insurance is available by request only, with a Sjolie representative at the time of your order. Insurance cost will vary by shipment detail and is non-refundable.